GREENBUSH is an ethical brand of sun care, made in France which provides optimal sun protection, using healthy and environmentally friendly ingredients.
GREENBUSH SPF 50+ sun stick, offers maximum and long-term protection for the most sensitive skin, prone to sunburn and intolerant to chemical filters.
Because maintaining biodiversity is essential, GREENBUSH sunscreen is made entirely from mineral filters that don’t erode the barrier reef; in fact, in the past 30 years, 30% of coral reefs have been irreversibly lost. However, these are essential for the survival of the marine eco-system, since 25% of marine species depend on coral reefs.
Chemical filters, scattered in the sea when we surf or swim, are very toxic to the algae integral to the survival of the coral reef. The widespread use of chemicals in sunscreen causes a phenomenon termed coral bleaching, synonymous with death. Every year 15,000 tons of sunscreens pour into the oceans and chemical filters destroy reefs in less than 48 hours.
GREENBUSH is a mineral, stable and effective sunscreen, offering high tolerance and optimal protection against UVB and UVA (long and short).
- Very light skin
- Extreme sunshine (tropic)
- Intolerance or allergy to the sun
- Face and body Properties:
- Very high protection SPF 50+ with mineral filters (non-chemical) against UVA/UVB
- Helps prevent UVA, UVB and infra-red (IR) induced cell damage and premature cutaneous aging
- Moisturises and nourishes the skin
- High tolerance: hypoallergenic, fragrance free, paraben free, oxybenzone free, and octinoxate free
- Tested under dermatological control
- Easy to spread
- Extremely water and perspiration resistant for long-lasting protection
- Does not irritate the eyes
- Ideal for sports and aquatic activities Usage tips:
- Apply a sufficient layer of cream about 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Not applying enough product greatly reduces the effectiveness of the protection. Reapply for continued sun protection.
GREENBUSH uses ingredients from organic farming